Fresh avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and tomatoes make this recipe much better than any store bought guacamole. Serve this at a party if you’re ever in need of an ego boost – I’ve never had any leftovers
- Ripe Avocados - 4, cubed and separated
- Onion - 1 small or about 1/2 large, diced
- Garlic cloves - 2, minced
- Jalapeño pepper - 1, diced small
- Cilantro (fresh) - 3 tablespoons, chopped
- Lime juice - 2 tablespoons
- Cumin - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Roma tomato - 1, cubed
1. Place 2 of the cubed avocados*, onion, garlic, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and salt into a large bowl. *Note: Using only 2 avocados in this step will lead to a chunkier guacamole. If you prefer yours smooth, go ahead and add all 4 in this step.
2. Mix together until ingredients are fully combined and smooth.
3. Add the remaining two cubed avocados and tomato to the bowl. Mix these in carefully. You want to ensure that there are tomato chunks in every bite, but don't mix so much that you lose the chunkiness from adding the last two avocados.
4. Transfer to serving bowl. Serve with chips, my favorite are Garden of Eatin' Red Hot Blues.